tapteetee
tapteetee asks:
Q:

how do I get my twins to behave

my twins will never behave no matter what I do

|

We know it can be very difficult when dealing with twins.  We have two good resources for you.  The first is our Hotline which is the Boys Town National Hotline.  We have counselors available 24/7 to help with any parenting issues.  Our Hotline number 1-800-448-3000.  The second is our website for parents.  It is www.parenting.org.  On our site we have specific steps on how to teach children to follow instructions.  

Please feel free to contact our Hotline and speak with a crisis counselor if you need more advice and support. Once again, our counselors are here 24 hours, 7 days a week. Take care and we wish you the best.

Chris, Counselor
1-800-448-3000
hotline@boystown.org

0
0

charliejackson
charliejack... writes:
I don't know how old your twins are - but your question popped out because I have twins too.

To me the key to getting your kids to cooperate with you is to make them feel important - whatever their age. The way to do this is by the way you communicate with them. So it' a case of learning good communication skills.

There is a really good book out on Amazon called "Toddler Parenting" written by Laura Stewart. It is really full of great advice that actually doesn't just apply to toddlers,but to everybody (especially kids). It has a super chapter on communication skills - that apply to your communication with anyone who you need to get along closely with - adults included.

I could write on here - but it would be better to buy the book...

0
0