patnaiksonal
patnaiksonal asks:
Q:

I've lost interested in studies.........please help..

Hi! I'm from Bangalore. I'm preparing for pre medical test....
Initially I was super excited... But I've been depressed for the past few days... I've lost interested in studies... I'm going mad.. Actually, I did not do well in high school. My performances were consistently poor! As a result, I remained depressed.. But then I decided to join coaching.....I really want to get a seat next year and it is not at all an easy task, especially for those like me who belong to the general category.... And me and my family are not the kind who give donations and reserve a seat... I'm losing interest...in fact I've lost my interest in studies. I know that I'm depressed. But my family makes fun of me when I say that and they feel that this is the case with every teen. They somehow won't let me visit a psychiatrist. I'm not even able to meditate these days. Bad thoughts occur and I even end up crying many times....I'm stressed and depressed to the core... Please help out...By the way I'm 18 years old. Is this normal? Will I be able to come out of all these without the help of a psychiatrist? Thanks..
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|