CyndiaB
CyndiaB asks:
Q:

whats wrong with my son?

We recently moved 12 hours from home and I know that most ppl jump to our problem stemming from that but im sure theres somethin else wrong. Before we moved he was diagnosed and treated medically for ADHD.When he took his meds he improved drastically.However,since we've been here we've had issues with his insurance and havent seen a pediatrician yet. Being without the meds didnt worry me at first,it was easily controlled. But since school has started down here his behavior is gotten so bad.Its like he physically cant concentrate, hes always whining, and its gotten to the point now that he'll try a guilt trip and say things like 'i dont get to spend enough time with you' to try to get out of school (other than at school,we spend EVERY min together).He completely hates school, cries every morning not to go, has few friends there and its miserable for him because hes so far behind now.BUT MORE THAN THESE THINGS THERE ARE PHYSICAL THINGS GOING ON THAT I CANT FIGURE OUT. His eyes are so sensitive to light that they get so red and tear up.He closes them just to be in the car..or anywhere.He gets these 'stretches' (the best i can relate it to is like restless leg syndrome in his arms and neck)...they last all day and he stretches them so much it hurts to watch..he also says hes has pains. Does anyone have a clue what this could be? I need to get my little boy back to himself!!!
In Topics: Physical Health

|

Sounds like there are a lot of things going on with your son.  It would be in his best interest to be evaluated by a medical practitioner to hel pyou figure out what's going on.

0
0