thjfamily
thjfamily asks:
Q:

I was wondering if there is a  teacher anywhere in salt Lake county utah that is willing to home school my 7 year old son?

My son is 7 years old and has already been moved up a grade.  He does not fit into the "normal Smart Kid" form. He hates school and is not self motivated in the traditional class room yet loves learning. I want to know how many hours a day would be needed and how much one might charge, or if any one is interested.

|

Rabia0122
Rabia0122 , Teacher writes:
I wish I lived in Salt Lake County to help your son be motivated and help you homeschool him. I have been a teacher for about 9 years and love helping students in need. I would start with 4 hours a day 5 days a week would be a good start to get him motivated and increase hours every 2 weeks. As he wouldn't get these privileges in a school setting so he shouldn't get them at home either. I don't know how much private teachers charge in SLC but in Fairfax County Virginia, we charge $40 - $60/hr. I would be traveling to SLC next year 2013 and wish I could help you really hope and wish you good luck!
Rabia

0
0