cnpettit
cnpettit asks:
Q:

I'm worried that my daughter is not ever going to grow healthy front teeth.  What should I do?

my 5 1/2 year knocked her first tooth out a month after she turned five. I took her to the dentist today to have her mouth x-rayed due to concern that her primary tooth was no where to be seen. The dentist took the first x-ray which concerned him that she had no upper teeth> H then took another type of X-ray that appeared she indeed has primary teeth, but they are way high up and appear to be un-healthy.I am very worried she is not ever going to grow healthy front teeth or if any at all> what should i do???

Tina

In Topics: Dental health

|
Edu-Katherine
Edu-Katherine writes:
Hi Tina,

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. It is certainly a major concern! I'm not sure there is much advice we can really give you for something like this, other than suggest you visit your dentist, orthodontist and perhaps visit someone else for another opinion and more advice about what you can do.  You may also want to talk to your pediatrician to see if there are any nutritional changes or enhancements you need to make to ensure that your daughter is healthy overall.

Wish we could help more. Hopefully a parent who has gone through this has some advice to share, too!

Edu-Katherine
Community Team

1
0
LexingtonKy18
LexingtonKy18 writes:
A fear of social settings can be overcome by practicing a number of techniques. Making small changes in your lifestyle may also help you diffuse feelings of anxiety. Suffering from a fear of social situations can simply indicate shyness, or it could be a symptom of social anxiety disorder

Read more : http://odonnellfamilydentistry.com/

0
0