alyshagreer
alyshagreer asks:
Q:

Is it wrong for me to let my 15 year old to date an 18 year old ?

In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

tough question.  You know your daughter best, the peer group, and the boy.  I would get to know the boy and his family as a priority.  He is legally an adult. Some sexual behavior could  be considered rape. Have a long talk with your daughter about dating an adult.  Probably not a good idea. However, you know this situation best.

Discuss this with her, the boy, families and perhaps an outside source such as your pediatrician who may know both parties.

0
0

greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
I think it is ill-advised, assuming the 15 year old is a girl. There is a lot of maturity difference between early teens and young adults. This is a difficult situation to negotiate and I hope you and your child have a solid relationship and mutual trust. Good luck.

0
0