Solar-
Solar- asks:
Q:

My younger brother and his friends are being accused of stealing from our neighbors. What do I do?

The neighbor is actually being very civil and as nice as he can be, but obviously he's very, and I mean very angry. Yet he still are willing to not press chargers and call the police or do something else... (violence). There is evidence (a pair of broken scissors on my property and a broken piece of it on the neighbors backyard; it matches perfectly) and so it's someone from my property. He (the neighbor) says that all he wants to do is talk to them, and of course I'll be present. But I'm afraid, because I don't know how controlled the atmosphere will be, and plus he's the type to lose it if he gets to emotional about it. I believe that he has all the right to be angry, but again I'm scared because I don't want it to escalate to a point where I will have no control. The neighbor is much taller than me, a lot more built than me and he's intimidating. I've talked to him in the most respectable and civil way possible, wanting him to know that I understand the situation, and I think he understood, but anything can happen if a person's emotions are out of control.
I'm young and my mom is working, so handling this by myself makes me feel out of control and scared.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|

Aquarians
Aquarians writes:
Tell your mother about it and tell him that maybe it's one of the other neighbors stealing maybe your even wrong that your brother is the one stealing but before you tell your neighbor tell your mother first

0
0