Apple-Hazelnut Salad In A Cup
- 2 tablespoons non-fat, bottled raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried fruit tidbits (available in the dried fruit section, in cranberry-orange and other flavors)
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts (available in small bags in the baking section)
- 1 cup pre-cut mixed greens, rinsed and drained well (from a bag or by the pound in the produce section)
Layer the ingredients in the order listed above in a large insulated cup with a lid. When ready to eat, shake the cup well and grab a fork!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention content is free and public domain.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing