Apple-Hazelnut Salad In A Cup
- 2 tablespoons non-fat, bottled raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried fruit tidbits (available in the dried fruit section, in cranberry-orange and other flavors)
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts (available in small bags in the baking section)
- 1 cup pre-cut mixed greens, rinsed and drained well (from a bag or by the pound in the produce section)
Layer the ingredients in the order listed above in a large insulated cup with a lid. When ready to eat, shake the cup well and grab a fork!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention content is free and public domain.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process