Applying to Boarding School: Tuition Insurance
Tuition loan programs assist many families in making tuition payments more affordable by providing the funds upfront and spreading the payments over a predetermined length of time. There are many such reputable loan programs serving schools and colleges nationwide and in many cases, interest rates are lower than those available from other commercial lenders. Most, if not all, of these loans are credit-based and may have different standards of creditworthiness. If you are interested in a loan, please check with the admission or financial aid office at the schools to which you’re applying for a list of recommended loan providers.
This article was reprinted with permission from The Association of Boarding Schools
© 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved
Reprinted with the permission of the Association of Boarding Schools. © 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing