Applying to Boarding School: Tuition Loan Programs
Tuition loan programs assist many families in making tuition payments more affordable by providing the funds upfront and spreading the payments over a predetermined length of time. Most, if not all, of these loans are credit-based and may have different standards of creditworthiness. If you are interested in a loan, please check with the admission or financial aid office at the schools to which you’re applying for a list of recommended loan providers.
This article was reprinted with permission from The Association of Boarding Schools
© 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved
Reprinted with the permission of the Association of Boarding Schools. © 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- The Homework Debate