Applying to Boarding School: Tuition Loan Programs
Tuition loan programs assist many families in making tuition payments more affordable by providing the funds upfront and spreading the payments over a predetermined length of time. Most, if not all, of these loans are credit-based and may have different standards of creditworthiness. If you are interested in a loan, please check with the admission or financial aid office at the schools to which you’re applying for a list of recommended loan providers.
This article was reprinted with permission from The Association of Boarding Schools
© 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved
Reprinted with the permission of the Association of Boarding Schools. © 2004 The Association of Boarding Schools, All Rights Reserved.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner