Breakaway Banana Split
1 small banana, peeled
1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
¼ cup lowfat granola
¼ cup fresh blueberries or other fresh berries
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise.
- Spoon yogurt into a cereal bowl.
- Place the banana halves on both sides of the yogurt.
- Top yogurt with granola and blueberries. Serve.
Makes 1 serving.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Reprinted with the permission of the California Department of Public Health. © 2007 State of California.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
WE'VE GOT A GREAT ROUND-UP OF ACTIVITIES PERFECT FOR LONG WEEKENDS, STAYCATIONS, VACATIONS ... OR JUST SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FUN!Get Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process