Breakaway Banana Split
1 small banana, peeled
1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
¼ cup lowfat granola
¼ cup fresh blueberries or other fresh berries
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise.
- Spoon yogurt into a cereal bowl.
- Place the banana halves on both sides of the yogurt.
- Top yogurt with granola and blueberries. Serve.
Makes 1 serving.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Reprinted with the permission of the California Department of Public Health. © 2007 State of California.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List