- 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 tablespoon frozen lemonade or orange juice concentrate, thawed but not diluted
In a mixing bowl, chop the frozen yogurt into tablespoon-size pieces with a spoon. Drizzle on the lemonade or juice concentrate and stir slightly, but do not blend completely. Spoon into a serving dish. Top with fresh fruit. Serves 1.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention content is free and public domain.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process