State of Idaho Academic Standards
Idaho Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Idaho Academic Standards?
Idaho’s standards represent the knowledge and skills students should possess by the completion of each grade.
Example Academic Standard: 5th Grade Mathematics
Number and Operation: Understand and use numbers
- Read, write, compare, and order whole numbers through millions and decimal numbers through thousandths.
How do I Find the Idaho Academic Standards?
Standards for Idaho are available for Health, Humanities, Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, and Social Studies for all grades.
- Click grade level expectations from the subject’s pulldown menu that you wish to see
- Click the PDF or Word icon for the grade that you wish to see
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List