State of Idaho Academic Standards
Idaho Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Idaho Academic Standards?
Idaho’s standards represent the knowledge and skills students should possess by the completion of each grade.
Example Academic Standard: 5th Grade Mathematics
Number and Operation: Understand and use numbers
- Read, write, compare, and order whole numbers through millions and decimal numbers through thousandths.
How do I Find the Idaho Academic Standards?
Standards for Idaho are available for Health, Humanities, Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, and Social Studies for all grades.
- Click grade level expectations from the subject’s pulldown menu that you wish to see
- Click the PDF or Word icon for the grade that you wish to see
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List