Kindergarten Fast Facts for Idaho
|Required Immunizations||Number of Doses|
Web Page: http://www.healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/DesktopModules/DocumentsSortable/DocumentsSrtView.aspx?tabID=0&ItemID=4088&MId=11563&wversion=Staging
Kindergarten entry cutoff date: the age of five (5) years shall be attained when the fifth anniversary of birth occurs on or before the first day of September of the school year in which the child is to enroll in kindergarten.
Web Page: http://www3.state.id.us/cgi-bin/newidst?sctid=330020001.k
More registration information: Contact your district Webpage, pdf, contact info: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/school_districts_web.htm
Expenditure per student: $6867.00
Web Page: http://www.azed.gov/srcs/statereportcards/StateReportCard06-07.pdf
Some Things To Do Before Kindergarten
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- GED Math Practice Test 1