State of Nebraska Academic Standards
Nebraska Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Content standards are statements of what students should know and be able to do. Standards are usually delineated by subject and grade level. Different types of standards address various aspects important to learning.
Example Academic Standard: Grades 9-12 Mathematics
Numeration/Number Sense: By the end of tweflth grade, students will describe and compare the relationships between subsets of real numbers.
Where can I Find the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Academic standards are available for Mathematics, Reading/Writing, Science, and Social Studies/History for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Under the subject area you are interested in, you can click to see the standards in either English or Spanish.
- Parent activities to facilitate development of the Mathematics and Reading/Writing Standards are available when you click on the English or Spanish link next to Parent Activities for these two subject areas.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory