Obama and Education
President-elect Barack Obama has selected Arne Duncan, head of Chicago public schools, as Education Secretary. Duncan is known as a bold reformer, which Obama says is exactly what is needed to fix America's public schools. Obama has laid out a series of ambitious goals for education policy, including expanding early childhood education, funding for college, and charter schools. Learn more about the policies that will affect your child's education and voice your opinion!
College Financial Planning
No Child Left Behind
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- First Grade Sight Words List