State of Delaware Academic Content Standards
Delaware Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the State of Delaware Academic Content Standards?
Content standards and grade-level expectations form the basis for teacher's lesson-planning. Standards and expectations are indicators of what your child is expected to reach by the completion of his/her grade.
Example Content Standard: English Language Arts Grade 1
Sutdents in Delaware public school, using the processes of effective readers, writers, listeners, viewers, and speakers, will be able to:
- Use written and oral English appropriate for various purposes and audiences.
How do I find the Delaware Content Standards?
Standards and grade-level expectations are available for English, Family and Consumer Sciences, Health, Mathematics, Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, World Language, and Visual and performing arts for all grades.
The curricula documents are organized for grades K-12 by individual standard.
- Choose a subject from the "Standards and Curricula" page.
- Download the subject's PDF or go to the subject main page and click the appropriate standards document there.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Nature and Nurture