State of Minnesota Academic Standards
State of Minnesota Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Minnesota Academic Standards?
Example Academic Standard: Kindergarten Language Arts
The student will use a vareity of strategies to develop and expand reading, listening and speaking vocabularies.
How do I Find the Minnesota Academic Standards?
Standards are available for Grades K-12 in the following disciplines:
- Choose a subject from the links on the right sidebar of the Academic Standards page.
- Each link will direct the user to a homepage with standards documents for grades K-12, listing each state standard and grade benchmarks for the subject area.
- These links can be found at the bottom of the subject pages.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing