State of Minnesota Academic Standards
State of Minnesota Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Minnesota Academic Standards?
Example Academic Standard: Kindergarten Language Arts
The student will use a vareity of strategies to develop and expand reading, listening and speaking vocabularies.
How do I Find the Minnesota Academic Standards?
Standards are available for Grades K-12 in the following disciplines:
- Choose a subject from the links on the right sidebar of the Academic Standards page.
- Each link will direct the user to a homepage with standards documents for grades K-12, listing each state standard and grade benchmarks for the subject area.
- These links can be found at the bottom of the subject pages.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner