State of New Hampshire Academic Standards
New Hampshire Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the New Hampshire Academic Standards (Curriculum Frameworks)?
A standard is a benchmark indicator your child is expected to reach by the completion of his/her grade.
Example Academic Standard: Kindergarten Reading
Demonstrates phonemic awareness and applies phonological knowledge and skills by blending and segmenting syllables and onset-rimes (e.g., cup-cake, s-at).
How do I Find the New Hampshire Academic Standards?
Standards are available for the Arts, Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies, World Languages, Career Development, and Physical Education for Grades K-12.
- Scroll down the Curriculum Frameworks page to choose a subject.
- Each PDF or Doc contains tables of the K-12 standards for the chosen discipline.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- The Homework Debate