State of Ohio Academic Standards
State of Ohio Academic Content Standards Overview Page
What are the Ohio Academic Content Standards?
Clearly defined statements and/or illustrations of what all students, teachers, schools and districts are expected to know and be able to do.
Example Academic Content Standard: Grade 3 English Language Arts
Phonemic Awareness, Word Recognition and Fluency: A. Use letter-sound correspondence knowledge and structural analysis to decode words.
How do I Find the Ohio Academic Content Standards?
Standards are available from the Ohio State Department of Education for English, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Technology for grades K-12.
- Choose a subject from the "Academic Content Standards" page.
- Choose the subject for which you are interested in.
- Choose the "[Subject] Academic Content Standards" link.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing