State of Pennsylvania Academic Standards
State of Pennsylvania Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Pennsylvania Academic Standards?
These standards describe what students should know and be able to do by the end of each grade. In addition, these standards reflect the increasing complexity and sophistication that students are expected to achieve as they progress through school.
How do I Find the Pennsylvania Academic Standards?
Standards are available from the Pennsylvania State Department of Education for Arts & Humanities for Career Education and Work, Economics, Environment and Ecology, Family and Consumer Sciences, Geography, Health, Safety, Physical Education, History, Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening and Science and Technology for selected grades.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Problems With Standardized Testing