State of Pennsylvania Academic Standards
State of Pennsylvania Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Pennsylvania Academic Standards?
These standards describe what students should know and be able to do by the end of each grade. In addition, these standards reflect the increasing complexity and sophistication that students are expected to achieve as they progress through school.
How do I Find the Pennsylvania Academic Standards?
Standards are available from the Pennsylvania State Department of Education for Arts & Humanities for Career Education and Work, Economics, Environment and Ecology, Family and Consumer Sciences, Geography, Health, Safety, Physical Education, History, Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening and Science and Technology for selected grades.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Definitions of Social Studies
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Curriculum Definition
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Theories of Learning
- Child Development Theories