State of Tennessee Academic Standards
State of Tennessee Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Tennessee Academic Standards?
Standards outline what students should know and be able to do at each grade level.
Example Academic Standard: Grade 8 English/Language Arts
The student will develop the reading and listening skills necessary for word recognition, comprehension, interpretation, analysis, evaluation, and appreciation of print and non-print text.
How do I Find the Tenneessee Academic Standards?
Tennessee State Department of Education Standards are available for Computer Technology, Dance, English/Language Arts, ESL, Health, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education & Lifetime Wellness, Science, Social Studies, and Visual Arts.
- Choose a subject from the main table on the Standards page.
- Click “View” under the appropriate grade-level to open the appropriate standards page.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory