Sugarless Oatmeal Cookies
One serving is 2 cookies; Calories: 70; Protein: 2 gram; Fat: 2 gram; Carbohydrate: 16 gram; Sodium:73 milli gram
for 2 1/2 servings 3 bananas, mashed 2 cups oatmeal, uncooked 1/2 cup raisins 1/3 cup low-calorie margarine 1/4 cup skim milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven and get cookie sheet out. Do not grease the cookie sheet. Combine ingredients, beat well. Let stand 5 minutes so that oats will absorb moisture. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 1 minute on cookie sheet; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
1 serving = 1 starch/bread
Reprinted with the permission of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights