Apóstrofos y Guiones Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés
Mira a la lección para Apóstrofos y Guiones: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés.
Elija la versión con la puntuación correcta de cada uno de los siguientes grupos de oraciones.
- An employee's motivation is different from an owner's.
- An employees' motivation is different from an owners'.
- Womens tennis play's three sets, whereas mens play's five.
- Women's tennis plays three sets, whereas men's plays five.
- Elaine has worked three years as a physicians assistant.
- Elaine has worked three years as a physician's assistant.
- The Mens' Issue's group meets every Saturday morning.
- The Men's Issues group meets every Saturday morning.
- The companies' sales force has doubled in recent years, and the credit is your's.
- The company's sales force has doubled in recent years, and the credit is yours.
- My favorite design is her's by far.
- My favorite design is hers by far.
- After five years' experience, we earn four weeks' paid vacation.
- After five year's experience, we earn four week's paid vacation.
- Pat and Janice's proposal requires a month's work.
- Pat's and Janice's proposal requires a months' work.
- The computer supply store's top-selling printer is Hewlett-Packards latest model.
- The computer supply store's top-selling printer is Hewlett-Packard's latest model.
- Chris' teacher is Mr. Matthew's.
- Chris's teacher is Mr. Matthews.
Elija la opción en que los guiones y otras formas de puntuación se usan correctamente en cada uno de los grupos siguientes.
- We have only one choice—to open a new branch office in the suburbs.
- We have only one choice to open a new branch office in the suburbs.
- My suggestion—just in case you're interested, is to apply for a promotion.
- My suggestion—just in case you're interested— is to apply for a promotion.
- That's odd—I was sure the keys were right here.
- That's odd, I was sure the keys were right here.
- I can't find the pocket organizer that I worked—Oh, here it is.
- I can't find the pocket organizer that I worked, Oh, here it is.
- Brains, brawn, determination—that's what I demand from my people.
- Brains, brawn, determination: that's what I demand from my people.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List