Books for Children-Creative Arts: Ages 3-5
A Birthday Basket for Tia--Pat Mora
Arroz con Leche--Lulu Delacre
Barn Dance--Bill Martin, Jr.
From Head to Toe--Eric Carle
Harold and the Purple Crayon--Crockett Johnson
Hucklebones--Mickey Klar Marks
The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush--Tomie dePaola
Mouse Paint--Ellen Stoll Walsh
Sing a Song of Popcorn: Every Child’s Book of Poems, illustrated by nine Caldecott Medalartists
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
WE'VE GOT A GREAT ROUND-UP OF ACTIVITIES PERFECT FOR LONG WEEKENDS, STAYCATIONS, VACATIONS ... OR JUST SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FUN!Get Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- First Grade Sight Words List