What do I do if my child is a witness to bullying?
Four strategies for teachers and parents to pass on to kids who witness bullying
- Stop! You’re Bullying!
- Support the Victim
- Reduce Attention to the Bully
- Report the Bully
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1