Concordancia Entre Sujeto y Verbo Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés (page 2)
Mira a la lección para Concordancia Entre Sujeto y Verbo: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés.
En las oraciones siguientes, encierre el verbo correcto en un círculo. Las respuestas para cada una de las preguntas se pueden encontrar al final de la lección.
- When the music (start, starts), everyone (quiet, quiets) down.
- A single flower now (grows, grow) where the trees used to (grows, grow).
- Manuel (speaks, speak) English, but his parents (speaks, speak) Spanish.
- The clerk (rings, ring) up the sales while the customers (waits, wait) in line.
- The drummer (keep, keeps) the beat while the horns (play, plays) the melody.
- The new colors (doesn't, don't) look especially appealing.
- The door to the building (wasn't, weren't) locked last night.
- Milwaukee (isn't, aren't) in Illinois.
- He (say, says) he sent an e-mail, but I (think, thinks) otherwise.
- He (doesn't, don't) remember if the ties (is, are) still on sale.
- One of the clerks (is, are) sorting the rack of trousers that (was, were) mislabeled.
- The petty cash box, along with the ticket receipts, (is, are) turned in at the end of the day.
- These statistics (is, are) the result of a flawed study.
- Statistics (was, were) my most difficult math course in high school.
- Half of the bagel (was, were) eaten.
- Half of the bagels (was, were) eaten.
En cada una de las oraciones siguientes encierre en un círculo la forma correcta del verbo. Las respuestas están al final de la lección.
- Neither of these keys (unlocks, unlock) the back door.
- Each of the community profiles (takes, take) a creative approach to advertising.
- All of the tasks (has, have) been assigned.
- Some of my coworkers (is, are) having drinks tonight.
- Either of these light fixtures (is, are) suitable for my office.
- (Was, Were) any of the samples defective?
- (Do, Does) each of the phones have multiple lines?
- Neither of your siblings (has, have) a car, right?
- Neither of our largest accounts (needs, need) to be serviced at this time.
- Both of the applicants (seems, seem) qualified.
- A woman in one of my classes (works, work) at the Civic Center box office.
- None of our resources (goes, go) to outside consultants.
- A good knowledge of the rules (helps, help) you understand the game.
- Each of the sandwiches (come, comes) on a different type of bread.
- (Have, Has) either of them ever arrived on time?
En cada una de las oraciones siguientes, encierre en un círculo la forma correcta del verbo. Las respuestas están al final de la lección.
- Every other day either Bert or Ernie (takes, take) out the trash.
- Neither the style nor the color (matches, match) what we currently have.
- Either the associates or the manager (orders, order) the merchandise.
- Either the manager or the associates (orders, order) the merchandise.
- (Is, Are) the men's wear or the women's wear department on the ground floor?
- Politics (is, are) Freddy Fernandez's area of expertise.
- (Was, Were) there any furniture sets left over after the sale?
- There (isn't, aren't) many days left before the Grand Opening.
- (Is/Are) the news bad?
- A flock of geese (fly, flies) by every morning.
- starts, quiets
- grows, grow
- speaks, speak
- rings, wait
- keeps, play
- says, think
- doesn't, are
- is, was
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List