Dicción Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés (page 2)
Trate de escribir de nuevo las oraciones siguientes para omitir las oraciones innecesarias. Unas revisiones sugeridas se encuentran al final de esta lección, pero puede ser que usted llegue a escribir versiones diferentes. Hay más de una manera de escribir las oraciones.
- Stephanie is a very important employee who has played a significant role in the success of this company.
- Some educators hold with the opinion that corporal punishment should in fact be reinstated in our schools to act as a deterrent to those students who are considering engaging in inappropriate behavior.
- It is certainly a true statement that bears repeating over and over again that technological advancements such as computers can assist employees in performing in a very efficient manner, and that these self - same computers may in fact result in considerable savings over a period of time.
- I arrived at a decision to allow the supervisor of my department to achieve a higher golf score in order to enhance my opportunities for advancement in the event that such opportunities became available.
Escoja la opción que exprese más clara y concisamente la idea. Las respuestas se pueden encontrar al final de la lección.
- On June 17, Dr. Sam Boswell and Ms. Lorene Webb had an argument over a parking space in the Eagle Supermarket parking lot. Police officers told them both to go home instead of arresting them.
- On or about June 17, in the Eagle Supermarket parking lot, Dr. Sam Boswell and Ms. Lorene Webb were allegedly involved in an altercation over a parking space. The police were called. There were no arrests. Both parties were advised to go home by the police officers.
- Were we to be given the option as between the first course of action and the second, we would most likely convene on the preferability of the latter.
- The second course of action is the better one.
- It is a signal malady of our troubled times that the vast majority of potential consumers embrace debased forms of culture rather than exquisitely redacted works of art.
- It is a shame that most people these days enjoy low forms of entertainment.
- The research department found that customers are not satisfied with our magazines.
- Consumer attitude studies by the research department clearly indicated an extremely low level of customer satisfaction with regard to our newsstand products.
- ephanie has contributed a lot to this company's success.
- Some educators believe that unruly students should be spanked.
- Using computers can save time and money.
- I let my supervisor beat me at golf so that she would promote me.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory