Modificadores Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés
Mira a la lección para Modificadores: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés.
En cada una de las oraciones siguientes, encierre en un círculo la palabra correcta. Las respuestas para este grupo de preguntas se encuentran al final de la lección.
- Greg assembled the desk (correct, correctly).
- Charlotte seemed (tired, tiredly) after the long plane ride.
- This drawer doesn't open as (easy, easily) as it used to.
- My new shoes feel more (comfortable, comfortably) than my old ones.
- Keep your answers (short, shortly) on this part of the exam.
- The workers walked (slow, slowly) back to the line after the break.
- Our team leader seemed (unhappy, unhappily) about something.
- Is it just me, or is the driver getting (angry, angrily)?
- The night watchman felt (careful, carefully) for the switch.
- We looked (thorough, thoroughly) in both locations.
- (Less, Fewer) steps, (less, fewer) mishaps, and overall (less, fewer) hassle.
- The (number, amount) of people we hire will depend on the (number, amount) of time we have to fill the order.
- Spaghetti tastes especially (good, well) if the pasta is boiled (good, well).
- Kelly is the (older, oldest) of the twins and the (taller, tallest) one in the whole family.
- This is a surprise, so don't tell Dalton (anything, nothing) I just said.
- Divide these cookies (between, among) the twins, but split the cake (between, among) all the people who come to the party.
De cada uno de los grupos siguientes, escoja la oración que ha sido escrita correctamente.
- I always eat strawberries covered in chocolate.
- Covered in chocolate, I always eat strawberries.
- Driving to Memphis, the sun beat down like I'll never forget.
- The sun beat down like I'll never forget when we were driving to Memphis.
- At the age of four, my grandmother taught me to read.
- When I was four, my grandmother taught me to read.
- We heard about the bank robbers who were arrested on the evening news.
- We heard on the evening news about the bank robbers who were arrested.
- Fewer, fewer, less
- number, amount
- good, well
- older, tallest
- between, among
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- The Homework Debate