Entender La Ortografía Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés
Mira a la lección para Entender La Ortografía: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés.
Ahora practica el deletreo de palabras con las combinaciones ie y ei. Escribe las respuestos 1 y 2 de abajo. Compara tus respuestas con las respuestas correctas ubicadas al final de la lección. Si tu resultado fue del 80 por ciento en ambos ejercicios, ve inmediatamente al Examen de Práctica.
Completa correctamente las oraciones siguientes con ie o ei.
- The bride wore a v_ _l that had been in her family for generations.
- The horse - drawn sl_ _gh sped across the icy landscape.
- He taught the dog to retr_ _ve the ball when he threw it across the lawn.
- The scale reported that the man's w_ _ght was 160 pounds.
- The cash _ _r gave him a rec_ _pt for his purchase.
- He added a new fr_ _ght car to his model train layout.
- The conquering army had the village under s_ _ge.
- He fought a f_ _rce battle over parking tickets.
- He needed _ _ght dollars to pay for his dry cleaning.
- He received an award for his lifetime of ach_ _vement.
Resultado del ejercicio 1: ___
De la lista de palabras del capítulo, escoge la palabra correcta para las oraciones siguientes.
- The archeologists found _____ documents in the tomb.
- In his _____ time the author likes to play tennis.
- The teenager's chronic lying eventually weighed on his _____.
- He enjoyed the peace and _____ of a Sunday afternoon.
- He didn't enjoy the endless parties that seemed to be expected of those in high _____.
- The farmer took his prize _____ to the market for sale.
- In tears, she yelled, "I thought you were my _____!"
- He said he wanted to go _____ to the movies or to a play.
- Michael Jackson gained considerable _____ in the public mind after some lawsuits were brought against him.
- He tried to _____ interest, but in reality he was bored with the lesson and wanted to leave.
Resultado del ejercicio 2:_____
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner