Juntar Palabras: Prefijos, Guiones Y Palabras Compuestas Ejercicios- Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés
Completa los ejercicios 1 y 2 y compara tus respuestas al final de esta lección. Si tu resultado es menos del 80 por ciento en cualquier ejercicio, haz el ejer cicio 3 para práctica adicional. Si no, ve directamente al Examen de Práctica.
Escoge entre paréntesis la palabra escrita correctamente.
- He was (unerved/unnerved) by being suddenly thrust into the spotlight.
- He (mis-interpreted/misinterpreted) what she said about her (brother in law/brother-in-law) and his (fly by night/fly-by-night) business partners.
- The (governor-elect/governor elect) was (disatisfied/dissatisfied) with his chief of staff and wanted to (replace/re-place) him when she took office.
- It had been (fifty two/fifty-two) years since he had seen his old (comrade in arms/comrade-in-arms).
- The two (ex servicemen/ex-servicemen) wanted to become (co-owners/coowners) of the new (three star/three-star) restaurant.
- The two (co workers/coworkers) (colaborated/collaborated) on their (twice-weekly/twice weekly) report.
- The director, (long established/long-established) as an innovator, decided to (reenact/re-enact) the battle in front of the cameras.
- The woman had (irational/irrational) fears about meeting her (long lost/long-lost) cousin.
- We did him a (disservice/diservice) by (premoting/promoting) his brother ahead of him.
- She waited in the (antiroom/anteroom) while her (coauthor/co-author) met with the (editor in chief/editor-in-chief).
Resultado del ejercicio 1: _____
Marca con una C para indicar que es correcta o con una I para señalar que es incorrecta la manera en que están escritas las palabras. Si es incorrecto, escríbela correctamente en la línea siguiente.
- He kept irregular hours and was often out until after midnight. _________
- The soldiers found it hard to avoid colateral damage in their airstrikes. __________
- The design was symetrical, the same on left and right. _________
- The stand up comic played to a well heeled audience. __________
- He was the runner up in the contest and was invited to appear again. _________
- The chocolate candy was irresistible to the toddler. _________
- By 9:00, news stations were prejecting a winner. _________
- The class of five-year-olds enjoyed their trip to the aquarium. _________
- He carved a scary jack o lantern at Halloween. _________
- Eighty-five employees were laid off when the plant closed. _________
Resultado del ejercicio 2: _____
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List