Juntar Palabras: Prefijos, Guiones Y Palabras Compuestas Ejercicios- Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés (page 3)
Completa los ejercicios 1 y 2 y compara tus respuestas al final de esta lección. Si tu resultado es menos del 80 por ciento en cualquier ejercicio, haz el ejer cicio 3 para práctica adicional. Si no, ve directamente al Examen de Práctica.
Escoge entre paréntesis la palabra escrita correctamente.
- He was (unerved/unnerved) by being suddenly thrust into the spotlight.
- He (mis-interpreted/misinterpreted) what she said about her (brother in law/brother-in-law) and his (fly by night/fly-by-night) business partners.
- The (governor-elect/governor elect) was (disatisfied/dissatisfied) with his chief of staff and wanted to (replace/re-place) him when she took office.
- It had been (fifty two/fifty-two) years since he had seen his old (comrade in arms/comrade-in-arms).
- The two (ex servicemen/ex-servicemen) wanted to become (co-owners/coowners) of the new (three star/three-star) restaurant.
- The two (co workers/coworkers) (colaborated/collaborated) on their (twice-weekly/twice weekly) report.
- The director, (long established/long-established) as an innovator, decided to (reenact/re-enact) the battle in front of the cameras.
- The woman had (irational/irrational) fears about meeting her (long lost/long-lost) cousin.
- We did him a (disservice/diservice) by (premoting/promoting) his brother ahead of him.
- She waited in the (antiroom/anteroom) while her (coauthor/co-author) met with the (editor in chief/editor-in-chief).
Resultado del ejercicio 1: _____
Marca con una C para indicar que es correcta o con una I para señalar que es incorrecta la manera en que están escritas las palabras. Si es incorrecto, escríbela correctamente en la línea siguiente.
- He kept irregular hours and was often out until after midnight. _________
- The soldiers found it hard to avoid colateral damage in their airstrikes. __________
- The design was symetrical, the same on left and right. _________
- The stand up comic played to a well heeled audience. __________
- He was the runner up in the contest and was invited to appear again. _________
- The chocolate candy was irresistible to the toddler. _________
- By 9:00, news stations were prejecting a winner. _________
- The class of five-year-olds enjoyed their trip to the aquarium. _________
- He carved a scary jack o lantern at Halloween. _________
- Eighty-five employees were laid off when the plant closed. _________
Resultado del ejercicio 2: _____
Resultado del Ejercicio
Las palabras fueron escritas incorrectamente con guiones. Escríbelas correctamente.
- unAmerican __________
- preempt __________
- imoral __________
- jack in the box __________
- antebiotic __________
- post Depression __________
- Franco American __________
- il-legible __________
- pernatal __________
- girl-friend __________
Resultado del ejercicio 3: _____
Examen de Práctica
Selecciona la opción correcta para las oraciones siguientes.
- He __________ the word in class today.
- He had a strong __________ to his job.
- She was __________ with the service at the restaurant.
- The bank wanted __________ on its loan.
- There was an __________ quiet in the house.
- They met in the __________ to the office.
- It was hard to believe such an __________ story.
- She was accused of being an __________ woman.
- An __________ heartbeat kept him in the hospital.
- The captain gave his permission to _________.
- misinterpreted, brother-in-law, fly-by-night
- governor-elect, dissatisfied, replace
- fifty-two, comrade-in-arms
- ex-servicemen, co-owners, three-star
- coworkers, collaborated, twice-weekly
- long established, re-enact
- irrational, long-lost
- disservice, promoting
- anteroom, coauthor, editor-in-chief
- I, collateral
- I, symmetrical
- I, stand - up, well - heeled
- I, runner - up
- I, projecting
- I, jack- o' - lantern
Examen de Práctica
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Problems With Standardized Testing