Prefix and Suffix Chart: An Exercise to Teach Suffix and Prefix Meanings
To teach the meanings and uses of suffixes and prefixes
Chart similar to the one shown below
|Prefix||Prefix Meaning||Root||Whole Word||Suffix||Suffix Meaning|
|x||x||soft||softly||-||in a way|
Have students fill in the blank spaces in the chart. Place an X in the spaces that are not applicable.
© ______ 2009, Allyn & Bacon, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing