Preschool Read Alouds
Here is a list of great books you can read to your preschooler.
|The Boy Who Wouldn’t Go to Bed- Cooper, Helen||The Gingerbread Boy- Retold by Richard Egeilski||No Jumping on the Bed-Arnold, Tedd|
|Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?- Martin, Bill Jr.||Goodnight Moon- Brown, Margaret Wise||No, No, Jo!- McMullan, Kate and Jim|
|Chewy Louie- Schneider, Howie||How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?- Yolen, Jane||Owl Babies- Waddell, Martin|
|The Complete Adventures of Peter Rabbit- Potter, Beatrix||If You Give a Mouse a Cookie- Numeroff, Laura||Red’s Great Chase- Lia, Simone|
|Corduroy- Freeman, Don||Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse- Henkes, Kevin||Rolie Poli Olie- Joyce, William|
|Curious George- Rey, H.A.||Little Bear- Holmelund, Else||The Secret Shortcut- Teague, Mark|
|Deep in the Forest- Turkle, Brinton||Maisy Drives the Bus- Cousins, Lucy||The Story of Little Babaji- Bannerman, Helen|
|Edward and the Pirates- McPhail, David||May We Sleep Here Tonight?- Koide, Tan||The Very Hungry Caterpillar- Carle, Eric|
|The Foot Book- Dr. Seuss||Max- Graham, Bob||We’re Going on a Bear Hunt- Rosen, Michael|
|Frederick- Lionni, Leo||Max’s Dragon Shirt- Wells, Rosemary||Where’s My Teddy?- Alborough, Jez|
|Froggy Gets Dressed- London, Jonathan||The Napping House- Wood, Audrey||
Truman’s Aunt Farm- Rattigan, Jama Kim
Next Article: Civil Rights Reads for Black History Month
Add your own comment
Wondering what others found interesting? Check out our most popular articles.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process
Take a look at what other users are searching for most.