Resumes for College Students and Recent Graduates: Sample Functional Resume 14
Mary E. Marlow
4455 West Gunderson Street
Berkeley, CA 94701
Labor and delivery staff R.N. position, with an opportunity to further develop neonatal intensive care skills.
B.S.N., McAdams College, Berkeley, CA California Nursing License #975-987436 C.P.R. and P.A.L.S. Certified Member, California Nursing Association
Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse, 2003 to Present Stevenson’s Women’s Hospital, Berkeley, CA • Evaluate and triage patients upon admission. • Monitor patients’ progress. • Teach self-care, pain management techniques, breastfeeding, and infant care. • Care for healthy newborns in nursery. • Arrange discharge planning.
Willing to relocate.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner