A Strategy for Writing a Research Paper
Think about what you know about writing a research paper. Then read the following steps in a strategy for writing a research paper.
- Choose a topic.
- Locate sources of information.
- Prepare bibliography cards.
- Prepare note cards.
- Write the outline.
- Write the paper.
- Prepare a bibliography.
- Prepare a title page.
- Prepare a table of contents.
- Check your paper before handing it in to your teacher.
© ______ 2002, Merrill, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- First Grade Sight Words List