Verbos y Pronombres Problemáticos Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés
Mira a la lección para Verbos y Pronombres Problemáticos: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés.
En cada uno de los espacios en blanco, escriba la forma correcta de lie o lay. Las respuestas se encuentran al final de la lección.
- After the alarm sounded, I __________ in bed for another hour.
- __________ the packages on the mailroom floor.
- All I want is to __________ down. Is that so much to ask?
- The paper carrier __________ the latest edition of the newspaper on the desk.
- No one had any idea how long the sandwiches had __________ in the sun or who had __________ them there in the first place.
En cada uno de los espacios en blanco, escriba la forma correcta de sit o set. Las respuestas se pueden encontrar al final de la lección.
- We all contributed, but it was Beth who __________ the project in motion.
- My desk is the one __________ closest to the fax machine.
- I can't remember where I __________ the mail down.
- Every morning, I __________ at the table and __________ up my workstation.
- We had __________ in the waiting room for almost an hour before the doctor saw us.
En cada uno de los espacios en blanco, escriba la forma correcta de rise o raise. Las respuestas se encuentran al final de la lección.
- Please __________ your hand and don't try to get a __________ out of the other students.
- The couple __________ seven of their own children and adopted three more.
- By late morning the fog had __________ enough for us to see the neighboring farm.
- The stockholders __________ from their chairs to __________ an objection.
En cada grupo de paréntesis que sigue, encierre la palabra correcta. Las respuestas están al final de la lección.
- Finally, the dog stopped (its, it's) barking.
- If (its, it's) cheap enough, we'll definitely go.
- (Its, It's) time to get a new clock when the old one stops (its, it's) chiming.
- The detailed presentation demands (your, you're) full attention.
- (Your, You're) neighbor said (your, you're) moving next month.
- (Your, You're) scheduled to work late this evening.
- (Your, You're) schedule for this evening has changed.
- My aunt Sophie is the one (who, which, that) travels for a living.
- This is the book (who, which, that) I lost earlier this year.
- Kirk Douglas, (who, which, that) is my favorite actor, finally received an Oscar nomination.
- The Nile River, (who, which, that) is in Egypt, flows north.
- There's the person (who, which, that) gave me directions to the museum.
- (Your, You're) likely to find the tapes in (there, their, they're).
- (There, Their, They're) scheduled to begin construction next week.
- (Its, It's) been over an hour since (there, their, they're) food arrived.
- The clerk (who, which, that) gave me the estimate is over (there, their, they're).
- (Who's, Whose) on call tonight?
- (Who's, Whose) responsibility is it to open the store in the morning?
- Bart, (who's, whose) real name is Bartholomew, always dresses well.
- (Who's, Whose) birthday is it?
- lain, laid
- sit, set
- raise, rise
- rose, raise
- It's, its
- Your, you're
- You're, there
- It's, their
- who, there
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List