About This School
Through careful planning we aim to meet the different individual needs of each child and provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
Our daily activities aim to provide meaningful experiences, through which children can explore, think, apply existing knowledge and develop new skills.
The Nursery environment aims to create a place:
• Where children feel secure and welcome.
• Where they have space and time for all areas of learning. They will be involved in choosing how to spend some of their time and make decisions about what, where and how to act.
• Where they have the opportunity to widen their social skills by making new relationships and maintaining them, through being fair, consistent, kind and sharing materials.
We aim to provide a range of resources and a variety of materials:
• Which children can use; on their own, in groups, or with adults.
• Which are stimulating and allow for creativity, progression and encourage problem solving.
• Which allow children to experience success.
• Which fully prepare children for starting school.
Finally our staff aims to establish relationships with children in which respect is given, self-esteem raised and the skills of independence flourish.
In 2010, Kidsville Usa had 1 students for every full-time equivalent teacher. The California average is 24 students per full-time equivalent teacher.
Student Ethnicity (2008)
Students Per Teacher (2010)
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.