write a review

Ippolito Elementary School

Public School | Grades PK-5 | Hillsborough
6874 South Faulkenburg Rd
Riverview, FL 33569
(813) 672-5180

About This School

Ippolito Elementary School is located in Riverview, FL and is one of 175 elementary schools in Hillsborough School District. It is a public school that serves 754 students in grades PK-5. See Ippolito Elementary School's test results to learn more about school performance.

In 2011, Ippolito Elementary School had 13 students for every full-time equivalent teacher. The Florida average is 15 students per full-time equivalent teacher.

Student Ethnicity (2011)

Students (2011)


Students Per Teacher (2011)

Female/Male (2011)

47% 53%

Subsidized Lunch (2011)


District Spending (2010)

per student
See All Test Scores

Grade 3 Math Performance

FCAT Results
write a review

Ippolito Elementary School Reviews

By a Current Student on

I think Ippolito is an good school. What makes ippolito the best is the teachers and staff. In my opinion probally 10% of the techers and staff there arn't very nice and sensitive. But the other 90% are the best! They are rewarding, sensitive, nice, understanding, complentive, fun loving, and they inforce the rules so its not a zoo but also not jail. I like Ippolito alot.

Ippolito Elementary School Photos

There are no photos for this school yet. Be the first to add a photo.
Help your child get ahead.
Practice the early reading skills teachers say are most
important with Brainzy. Serious learning. Seriously fun.
Try Risk Free
Recommended Learning Products
Trust to find smart things kids love
Unlimited Workbooks and Worksheets
90% of Students Understand Concepts Better Since Using PLUS
Reading and Math Program for Kids 3-7
300+ games and activities. Try it for free!
Unlimited Library of Children's Books
Over 750 stories at your fingertips
Is your child ready
for the school year?
Take the Back To School
Quiz to find out!

Free Worksheets by Grade

See All Worksheets for Preschool