About This School
We offer both a Montessori Early Childhood Education Program for Preschool / Kindergarten (ages 3-6) and a Classic Elementary Program utilizing a research-proven blended classroom approach for Grades 1st – 5th. Our low student to teacher ratio allows for personal interaction and minds-on learn.
• Nurturing, Faith-based community
• Multi-Sensory Reading Approach
• Geography & Cultural Studies
• Hands-on Math & Investigative Science
• Interactive Music & P.E. Instruction (3x a week)
• Foreign Language Instruction – Greek & Latin
Are you curious about . . .
• How our classrooms look and feel?
• How your child would benefit from our nurturing community?
• How to learn more about a specific curriculum and a typical school day?
Come visit us! Call or stop by today (we’re across from the Nike World Campus).
In 2010, Agia Sophia Academy had 8 students for every full-time equivalent teacher. The Oregon average is 20 students per full-time equivalent teacher.