2011 VIRTUAL SCIENCE FAIR ENTRY
Difficulty of the Project
Time Taken to Complete the Project
- To encourage an higher level of interest in science among the general public.
- To create a useful new website that earns money.
- Computer with internet access
- Website template
Building a website is not so hard, which is why there are so many million websites on the net. Building a quality website is another story. In this project you will design and build a science website that draws increasing visitor traffic and actually earns money!
- Graphic design
- Keyword optimization
- How does a person learn to build a website?You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to build a website. It is very easy once you get the hang of it.
- How do websites draw visitor traffic? By sending out emails and telling people to checkout your website.
- How do websites make money? You can have a donation page or you can have a search engine on your website and if people search on it you get money.
- Study relevant topics.
- Search and print out interesting images relevant to my topic.
- Build a website using free software available online.
- Carefully follow the instructions as you design and build your science website.
- Include photos, diagrams, models and demonstrations in your science fair display.
I learned how to build a website without using expensive software.
Questions for Further Research
If I were to conduct this project again, I would talk to my dad and have him help me with Ideas.