During the chilly winter season, try this fun indoor craft with your preschooler to help him explore art concepts like shape, form, and texture.
Get your preschooler ready for kindergarten by helping him learn numbers 1-10 with pretty snowflake counting cards.
You don't have to brave the chill to enjoy the beauty of winter. Make sparkly snowflake sculptures and experience winter from the comfort and warmth of your home.
Here's a great activity to help them satisfy their snow play cravings in a cozy indoor setting. They can create their very own igloo picture!
With a few strokes of white paint, kids can transform an old family photograph into a lovely winter scene.
Enjoy the holiday season by making your own winter world. You'll also introduce your kid to pointillism, a technique that uses dots to create an image.
Does your child want a snow globe of her own? This snow globe coloring page is a great substitute!
In the cold winter weather, there's nothing more fun than going on a cozy sleigh ride through the snow.
Turn a snow day into a math day with this festive addition worksheet that offers single-digit problems with sums up to 9.
Is your child wishing for a snowy day? Give him this cute coloring page! It features two children making their own snowman in the midst of a winter snow.
What a mitten mess! In this fun holiday printable, your child will sort through the pile of mittens, drawing a line from each mitten to the one that matches.
This drawing game is sure to entertain your child and get her all ready for winter, too.
Happening This Winter
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Negative Potential of Video Games
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome