Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Variables Help
Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Variables
When adding or subtracting fractions with variables, treat the variables as if they were prime numbers.
Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Variables Practice Problems
Do not try to reduce your solutions. We will learn how to reduce fractions like these in a later chapter.
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Introduction to Variables Practice Test.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process