Division with Decimals Help
We can use the method in the previous section to rewrite decimal division problems as whole number division problems. Rewrite the division problem as a fraction, clear the decimal, and then rewrite the fraction as a division problem without decimal points.
You could reduce your fraction and get an even simpler division problem.
Division with Decimals Practice Problems
Rewrite as a division problem without decimal points.
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Decimals Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Child Development Theories
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development