Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Help
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions
Division of fractions with variables can become multiplication of fractions by inverting the second fraction. Because compound fractions are really only fraction division problems, rewrite the compound fraction as fraction division then as fraction multiplication.
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Practice Problems
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Introduction to Variables Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Theories of Learning