Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Help
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions
Division of fractions with variables can become multiplication of fractions by inverting the second fraction. Because compound fractions are really only fraction division problems, rewrite the compound fraction as fraction division then as fraction multiplication.
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Practice Problems
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Introduction to Variables Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- First Grade Sight Words List