Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Help
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions
Division of fractions with variables can become multiplication of fractions by inverting the second fraction. Because compound fractions are really only fraction division problems, rewrite the compound fraction as fraction division then as fraction multiplication.
Fraction Division and Compound Fractions Practice Problems
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Introduction to Variables Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Child Development Theories
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development