Multiplying/Dividing with Exponents Help
Introduction to Multiplying and Dividng with Exponents
When multiplying (or dividing) quantities that have exponents, use the exponent properties to simplify each factor (or numerator and denominator) then multiply (or divide).
Find practice problems and solutions at Multiplying/Dividing with Exponents Practice Problems - Set 1.
Multiplying and Dividing with Exponents - Using the Property of Negative Exponents
There are times in algebra, and especially in calculus, when you will need to convert a fraction into a product. Using the fact that , we can rewrite a fraction as a product of the numerator and denominator raised to the –1 power. Here is the idea:
Find practice problems and solutions at Multiplying/Dividing with Exponents Practice Problems - Set 2.
More practice problems for this concept can be found at: Exponents and Roots Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Netiquette: Rules of Behavior on the Internet
- Social Cognitive Theory