Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers Help
Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
You can multiply fractions by whole numbers in one of two ways:
- The numerator of the product will be the whole number times the fraction’s numerator, and the denominator will be the fraction’s denominator.
- Treat the whole number as a fraction—the whole number over one—then multiply as you would any two fractions.
Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers Practice Problems
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Fractions Practice Test.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
WE'VE GOT A GREAT ROUND-UP OF ACTIVITIES PERFECT FOR LONG WEEKENDS, STAYCATIONS, VACATIONS ... OR JUST SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FUN!Get Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- First Grade Sight Words List