Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers Help
Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
You can multiply fractions by whole numbers in one of two ways:
- The numerator of the product will be the whole number times the fraction’s numerator, and the denominator will be the fraction’s denominator.
- Treat the whole number as a fraction—the whole number over one—then multiply as you would any two fractions.
Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers Practice Problems
Practice problems for this concept can be found at: Algebra Fractions Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Curriculum Definition
- Theories of Learning
- Child Development Theories
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Netiquette: Rules of Behavior on the Internet