Rules of Integration Help
Rules of Integration
We have been using various rules of integration without enunciating them explicitly. It is well to have them recorded for future reference.
I. If f , g are continuous functions on [ a , b ] then
II. If f is a continuous function on [ a , b ] and c is a constant then
III. If f is a continuous on [ a , c ] and a < b < c then
You Try It: Calculate
Find practice problems and solutions for these concepts at: The Integral Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- First Grade Sight Words List