Rules of Integration Help
Rules of Integration
We have been using various rules of integration without enunciating them explicitly. It is well to have them recorded for future reference.
I. If f , g are continuous functions on [ a , b ] then
II. If f is a continuous function on [ a , b ] and c is a constant then
III. If f is a continuous on [ a , c ] and a < b < c then
You Try It: Calculate
Find practice problems and solutions for these concepts at: The Integral Practice Test.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
ACTIVITIESGet Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights