The study guide can be found at: Capitalization Help
Correct the capitalization error(s) in each of the following sentences.
- My dentist's office is on elmgrove avenue, East of wayland avenue.
- Did you hear him say, "all lights should be turned off"?
- to catch up on weekly events, I buy time magazine and a sunday newspaper.
- I love the paintings of john singer sargent.
- My friend's aunt polly met us at the train.
- We bought all our supplies at forest camping supplies, inc., in boston.
- Leave your car in the garage; i'll drive.
- Robert t. Masters, President of the division, gave a welcoming speech.
- She cried, "oh no! I was supposed to turn at that corner."
- In 2008, many people read and were inspired by Randy Paush's book, the last lecture.
1. …Elmgrove Avenue, east of Wayland Avenue. 2. …"All… 3. To… Time Magazine… and a Sunday… 4. …John Singer Sargeant. 5. …Aunt Polly… 6. …Forest Camping Supplies, Inc., in Boston. 7. …I'll… 8. …Robert T. Masters, president of the division… 9. …"Oh no!… 10. …The Last Lecture.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition