Logic Game Practice Set 4
For more practice on analytical reasoning or logic game, refer to:
- Logic Game Practice Problems Set 1
- Logic Game Practice Problems Set 2
- Logic Game Practice Problems Set 3
- Logic Game Practice Problems Set 4 You are here
Here's one more set of logic games. Remember, mapping out the game using all the given information is the most efficient way to attack this type of question.
Answer questions 1 through 4 on the basis of the information below.
Eleanor is in charge of seating the speakers at a table. In addition to the moderator, there will be a pilot, a writer, an attorney, and an explorer. The speakers' names are Gary, Heloise, Jarrod, Kate, and Lane.
- The moderator must sit in the middle, in seat #3.
- The attorney cannot sit next to the explorer.
- Lane is the pilot.
- The writer and the attorney sit on either side of the moderator.
- Heloise, who is not the moderator, sits between
- Kate and Jarrod.
- The moderator does not sit next to Jarrod or Lane.
- Gary, who is the attorney, sits in seat #4.
- Who is the moderator?
- Where does Jarrod sit?
- seat #1
- seat #2
- seat #3
- seat #4
- seat #5
- What occupation does Jarrod hold?
- a moderator
- a pilot
- a writer
- an attorney
- an explorer
- Who is the writer?
Answer question 5 on the basis of the information below.
Zinnia has a small container garden on her balcony. Each spring, she only has room to plant three vegetables. Because five vegetables are her favorites, she has worked out a schedule to plant each at least once every two years. The vegetables are: beans, cabbage, carrots, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Tomatoes are her favorites and she plants them every year.
- Each year, she plants only one vegetable that begins with the letter "C."
- She never plants carrots and peppers in the same year.
- She will plant cabbage in the second year.
- first year: tomatoes, carrots, cabbage second year: tomatoes, peppers, beans
- first year: tomatoes, peppers, beans second year: cabbage, carrots, tomatoes
- first year: tomatoes, carrots, peppers second year: tomatoes, cabbage, beans
- first year: tomatoes, carrots, beans second year: tomatoes, cabbage, peppers
- first year: tomatoes, cabbage, peppers second year: carrots, cabbage, beans
Answer questions 6 through 10 on the basis of the information below.
Five roommates—Randy, Sally, Terry, Uma, and Vernon—each do one housekeeping task—mopping, sweeping, laundry, vacuuming, or dusting—one day a week, Monday through Friday.
- Vernon does not vacuum and does not do his task on Tuesday.
- Sally does the dusting, and does not do it on Monday or Friday.
- The mopping is done on Thursday.
- Terry does his task, which is not vacuuming, on Wednesday.
- The laundry is done on Friday, and not by Uma.
- Randy does his task on Monday.
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1